Select your store to see availability
Items in your cart qualify you to receivefree products.
1. Search for a fine wine (or whisky from our spirits range or special gift pack from our gifts and accessories range)
2. Enter a quantity and add to your cart
3. Once you are in your cart you can opt for gift packaging and you can request to send a personalised message printed in a gift tag
– If you are sending one or two bottles of wine you can ask for it to be put in a gift box or bag. If you are sending more than two bottles it will be sent in a standard shipping box.
– If you are sending a gift pack from our gifts and accessories range, in most cases it will be sent in a standard shipping box.
– If you are sending something from our spirits range you will be provided gift packaging options based on the product size
For more information about how we deliver gifts see ourdelivery and handlingpage.
Join one of Australias largest wine clubs today and enjoy the benefits.
Vintage Cellars is Australias Fine Wine Specialist. With over 80 stores Australia Wide Stocking your favourite wine, Champagne, spirits and beer as well as one of Australias largest Wine Clubs.
^You must be a Vintage Cellars Wine Club member and present your membership card at time of purchase to qualify for points, Cellar Shares or any other Member Bonus offers. Cellar Shares are mailed regularly throughout the year summarising your points for the transaction period.
VIC : WARNING : Under the Liquor Control Reform Act 1998 it is an offence to supply alcohol to a person under the age of 18 years [Penalty exceeds $18,000], for a person under the age of 18 years to purchase or receive liquor [Penalty exceeds $700] NSW : It is against the law to sell or supply alcohol to, or to obtain alcohol on behalf of, a person under the age of 18 years ACT : WARNING : Liquor ACT 2010: It is an offence to supply alcohol to a person under the age of 18 years. Penalties apply. WA : WARNING : Under the Liquor Control Act 1988 it is an offence to sell or supply liquor to a person under the age of 18 years on licensed or regulated premises; or for a person under the age of 18 years to purchase, or attempt to purchase, liquor on licensed or regulated premises.WA Licence No. 6030003046. Type of licence – Liquor store licence. Name of licensee – Liquorland (Australia) Pty Ltd. Address – 95 Nicholson Road, Subiaco, 6008. Telephone number – (08) 9381 6555. SA : WARNING : Liquor Licensing ACT 1997: Liquor must not be sold or supplied to persons under 18. Penalties Apply QLD : WARNING : Under the Liquor Act 1992, it is an offence to supply liquor to a person under the age of 18 years.
Use of this website signifies your agreement with our Terms and Conditions and Privacy and Security Policy. Delivery and Handling charges apply to all products sold unless otherwise specified. To view our Liquor Licence Numbers in full, please visit ourLiquor Licence Numberspage.